A relatively new society passionate about all things pathology.
Whether you are interested in pathology or just want revision tips, this society is for everyone!
As a society, we aim to:
- Raise awareness and enjoyment of pathology as a specialty through networking events, revision lectures and talks
- Provide a social forum for all those interested in Pathology
- Provide academic and moral support to those who require it during the course of their study
- Promote a link between Leicester Medical School Pathology staff and students
Over 2022/23, we plan to:
- Engage more members through promotional events, regular communication and personalised content
- Host regular career events, featuring talks from consultant histopathologists, microbiologists and forensic pathologists
- Raise awareness of issues in pathology through charity events
- Post regular interactive revision cases on Instagram
Here's just some potential future events to look out for...
- Careers talks from consultant histopathologists, microbiologists and forensic pathologists
- Research talks from trainee histopathologists
- Revision sessions for Phase 1 students
- Advertisement of conferences and local events