A relatively new society passionate about all things pathology.
Whether you are interested in pathology or just want revision tips, this society is for everyone!
As a society, we aim to:
- Raise awareness and enjoyment of pathology as a specialty through networking events, revision lectures and talks
- Provide a social forum for all those interested in Pathology
- Provide academic and moral support to those who require it during the course of their study
- Promote a link between Leicester Medical School Pathology staff and students
Over 2021/22, we plan to:
- Engage more members through promotional events, regular communication and personalised content
- Work with other societies to consolidate Phase 1 knowledge through fun hybrid events
- Host social activities such as games nights as a relief from academia
- Post regular interactive revision cases on Instagram
Here's just some potential future events to look out for...
- Promotional freshers event with the distribution of goodie bags
- Engagement of renowned speakers to give career talks to the society
- Engagement of Leicester Medical School alumni to offer insight into their experiences with pathology
- Themed events in preparation for upcoming summative assessments with prizes up for grabs
- Introductory lecture to Pathology for first years before commencement of Semester 2
- Advertisement of conferences and local events